Nearly all businesses are experiencing hardships because of Covid-19. However, this hasn’t happened with startups in the HR industry. They are still receiving millions of dollars worth of funding. JobHopin, a startup utilizing AI and machine learning technologies in the recruitment process, received $2.45 million worth of capital in a series A round last month. After the social distancing period, the recruitment market has become more bustling with many businesses starting recruiting workers for their production resumption plans. Besides TTC Vietnam, Works.vn also received capital from two other strategic investors. Mai Lan Capital flow to startups still strong after Covid-19 As soon as COVID-19 subsided in Vietnam, startups began to again receive capital. Investors more cautious about pouring money into startups Analysts believe that mentors and angel investors in Vietnam are spending time taking care of their existing investment portfolios, rather than seeking new investors.
- IOC sets up $2 million fund to assist refugees
- Price staying positive despite 16-19 start
- 'Secret millionaire' pensioner, 91, who lived a 'frugal life in a modest house' leaves a staggering £1.3 MILLION in her will to fund good causes in the village she loved
- Milwaukee funding for new Bucks arena goes before public
- NCAA agrees to create fund to diagnose brain trauma, new policies in settlement
- UConn to pay nearly $1.3 million in sex assault handling lawsuit
- IOC pledges to put up $20 million to fight doping and match-fixing
- Pence, Giants finalize $90 million, 5-year deal
- Lions lineman kept playing despite possible concussion
- South end zone renovation gets approval for additional $105 million
Startups in HR receive millions in funding despite Covid-19 have 264 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.