At the event in Vung Liem township of Vung Liem district, Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Lu Quang Ngoi said in the run up to Tet, local authorities have visited and presented gifts worth over 7 billion VND (302,500 USD) to more than 23,500 revolution contributors. At the program About 26,000 Tet gift packages with the total value of over 7.5 billion VND have also reached poor and near-poor families, persons with disabilities, underprivileged children and other disadvantaged groups. Social and charitable organizations in the province have also worked to raise donations to support disadvantaged and disaster-hit families, he noted. The official said businesses in Vinh Long have built plans on Tet bonuses and gifts for their workers. In particular, firms based in local industrial parks are set to give bonuses worth more than 220 billion VND and Tet gifts worth over 9 billion VND to their employees. They also plan to dole out some 8.5 billion VND to cover the transportation costs for workers to travel back to their hometowns for Tet. Speaking highly of the socio-economic development in Vinh Long, PM Phuc applauded the province’s attention to ensuring a merry Tet for workers and disadvantaged people. The… Read full this story
- Job Simulator studio drops the price to help "share the joy of VR"
- The Behemoth shares stats from the Pit People beta
- And the Bride Wore White (Toilet Paper): Patch PM
- MixBit App Review: From the makers of YouTube comes the newest video-sharing app
- OPINION Entertainment Industry Should Embrace File-Sharing
- Interview: Raphael Van Lierop on Creativity, Artistic Direction, and Voice-Acting in The Long Dark
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS On Market Share: Now Is the Silly Season
- Xbox One Owners Can Share Games with Non-Family Members
- Xbox One game libraries can be shared with non-family members, says Spencer
- Jury Awards $222K in Watershed Music File-Sharing Case
PM shares Tet joy with workers, disadvantaged people in Vinh Long have 313 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.