|Overview of the meeting|
Attending the program were representatives of the ministries, central branches; Petrovietnam was represented by Mr. Le Manh Hung, President and CEO; Mr. Phan Ngoc Trung, member of the Board of Directors; Mr. Nguyen Quoc Thap, Vice President; Mr. Le Xuan Huyen, Vice President; with representatives of Divisions/ Administration Office, and leaders from the member units.
|Petrovietnam President and CEO Le Manh Hung spoke at the meeting|
At the meeting, President and CEO Le Manh Hung announced the results of production and business activities in 2019 of Petrovietnam, shared the targets of the coming year, and sent deep gratitude to the partners who have joined hands with Petrovietnam to obtain certain achievements in 2019.
In recent years, Petrovietnam has actively integrated and gradually expanded international cooperation with the partners from Russian Federation, US, Japan, and South Korea… partners in ASEAN, the Middle East. Especially in 2020, Vietnam and the Russian Federation are actively organizing many activities for the Vietnam Year in Russia and the Russian Year in Vietnam on the occasion of the 25 th anniversary signature of the Treaty on the principles of Vietnam-Russia friendship and 70 years of establishing diplomatic relations.
In 2019, Petrovietnam’s business targets of the year were fulfilled 1-2 months ahead of schedule. In particular, the increase in oil and gas reserves reached 13.38 million tons of oil equivalent; total oil and gas production reached 23.29 million tons of oil equivalent; electricity production reached 22.54 billion kWh; fertilizer production reached 1,577 million tons; petrol and oil production reached 11.50 million tons; revenue of the entire Group was 736.2 trillion dong, the Group's contribution to the State budget was 108 trillion dong.
|Representatives of foreign partners gave the speech at the meeting|
Basically, all member units of the Group have fulfilled and over-fulfilled the set targets. Some units have fulfilled 1-2 months ahead of schedule.
In the past year, Petrovietnam have achieved independent credit rating by Fitch Ratings at BB+. This reflects that Petrovietnam’s goal of innovating and improving the financial management integrated with business activities is timely, practical and effective.
Petrovietnam has also maintained its position in the top 500 list of Vietnam’s most profitable enterprises in 2019 by Vietnam Report. In addition, many units consistently rank high in the awards, honoring of production capacity, executive management, creativity and environmental protection.
|Petrovietnam leaders congratulated and awarded medals to contractors, partners and units with outstanding achievements in 2019|
On this occasion, Petrovietnam also presented flowers and medals to many contractors, operators, oil and gas partners and member units with outstanding achievements in operating and managing oil and gas activities in 2019.
- Small Business Tax Tip - Corporation, LLC, Partnership or Proprietorship?
- Why Good Partnerships Go Bad
- Use Strategic Partnerships To Start-Up Faster, And Joint Venture Marketing To Make More Sales!
- The Problems with Partnerships
- Prepping For Business Partnerships: A Bird's Eye View
- Real Estate Limited Partnerships - Why Invest?
- This Is the Four-Cylinder 2020 Ford Mustang You Want
- Partnership: Choose It or Lose It
- Internet Partnerships - Don't Throw Away Your Business
- The 2020 Porsche Taycan 4S Packs A Lot Of Electric Power For An 'Entry-Level' Car
- Lesson 15 - Meeting the Prince with More Reputation than Power
- To Meet or Not to Meet - What are the Questions?
- East Bay affordable housing partnership ends, will project move forward?
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market to hit at CAGR of 17.44% to 2020
- Text Analytics Market 2016: Global Industry Size, Shares, Growth, Analysis, and Forecasts to 2020
- Unified Communication Market To 2020 – Market Share, Growth, Trends: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Data Center UPS Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2020 by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Saudi Arabia Defibrillators Market Expected to Reach USD 49.8 Million by 2020
- Solar PV Market Trends, Company Share To 2020: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Solar PV Industry Trends, Analysis To 2020 by Grand View Research Inc.
Petrovietnam Partnership Meeting 2020 have 613 words, post on ven.vn at January 15, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.