Participants join to make “chung” cakes (Photo: VNA) – The Embassy of Vietnam in Russia on January 23 held a celebration of the traditional Lunar New Year (Tet) for its staff and overseas Vietnamese who are living, working and studying in Moscow and other Russian localities.Vietnam-Russia and Russia-Vietnam Friendship Year 2019-2020, including the visits to Russia by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan. Earlier, overseas Vietnamese in some Russian localities such as Ufa and Ekaterinburg held Tet celebration activities such as wrapping “chung” cakes (square glutinous rice cake – a traditional Tet food) and organising culture and art programmes to welcome the Year of the Rat./. VNA
- Traditional Chinese Food - Eight-Treasures Rice For the Chinese New Year
- Decorating New Year's Eve With Christmas Lights
- New Year - New Energy!
- Broken Promises - The Most Famous New Year's Resolutions You Didn't Fulfill Ever!
- Use Confidence and Self-Esteem to Fulfill Dreams, New Year Resolutions and Daily Goals
- How Will You Begin the New Year?
- NTDTV Chinese New Year Spectacular - A Cultural Treasure
- Keeping Your New Year Resolution With A Little Online Help
- 69 Do's and Don'ts For Successful New Year Resolutions!
- New Year Diet - Starting Fresh With New Year's Diet Resolution That Will Stick
OVs in Russia celebrate traditional Lunar New Year have 225 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.