– The Embassy of Vietnam in Russia on January 23 held a celebration of the traditional Lunar New Year (Tet) for its staff and overseas Vietnamese who are living, working and studying in Moscow and other Russian localities.Vietnam-Russia and Russia-Vietnam Friendship Year 2019-2020, including the visits to Russia by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan.
Earlier, overseas Vietnamese in some Russian localities such as Ufa and Ekaterinburg held Tet celebration activities such as wrapping “chung” cakes (square glutinous rice cake – a traditional Tet food) and organising culture and art programmes to welcome the Year of the Rat./.
- Starting on Wednesday, Google wants to help you celebrate the Lunar New Year
- Reappear some unique customs in celebrating Asian lunar new year
- Valve Holds Steam Lunar New Year Sale, Makes Changes To Wishlist
- Pokémon Go celebrates Lunar New Year with pooch-themed event
- The Steam Lunar New Year Sale returns in Feb, says Steam DB
- Chinese New Year: Customs & Traditions
- Which city partied the latest on New Year's?
- Watch the New Year's Eve Ball Drop Live From Times Square [VIDEO]
- Protests in New York continue amid New Year's Eve celebrations
- Britain rings in the New Year with spectacular fireworks displays