It is statistics released by Ho Chi Minh City’s Oversea Vietnamese Commission (HOVC) on January 4 that 2,344 Overseas Vietnamese submitted for approval of being Vietnamese origin in 2007.
Among them, Vietnamese American account for 50% and 30% are from
HOVC also gave 597 identification approvals for the Overseas Vietnamese to investors who wanted an add-on to the business registration procedures and received 1,341 applications for driving tests or transfers.
As of November 30, 2007, 514 Overseas Vietnamese companies were licensed for operation under domestic investment form with the total registered capital of VND 2,232 billion, double to that of 2006.
In addition, 14 projects with the total capital of US$ 4.5 million under foreign investment form also received business licenses. Of them, six were registered to operate in software sector.
To date, US$ 2.7 million have been sent back Ho Chi Minh City through banks by Oversea Vietnamese.
Translated by Hoang Anh
- Ho Chi Minh City to build 6 underground reservoirs to control floods
- Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City to debut in March 2017
- Shares surge, VN-index hits one-year peak
- Vietnamese fourth grader allegedly beaten by police over suspected phone theft
- HCM City desirous of stepping up connections with Australia
- No Credit? No Problem! Uncle Ho’s Used Cars Has a Low-Mile ZIS For You!
- Manchester City’s global empire blamed for driving La Liga to play controversial games in USA
- 2014 Honda City Test Drive Review
- New Honda City Launched
- Guardiola defends Man City amid allegations