PANO – The Army Officer College No.2 (Nguyen Hue University) on June 28th presented a gratitude house to the family of Martyr Nguyen Van Chau in Moi hamlet, Xuan Loc commune, Can Loc district, Ha Tinh province.
The house was constructed at a cost of VND 70 million of financial support. After a period of time, with the joint efforts of the local socio-political organizations, relatives and neighbours, the house has been completed and handed over to the family.
Since early 2014, Nguyen Hue University has built 14 gratitude houses worth nearly VND 1 billion, presented hundreds of gifts to wounded soldiers and martyrs’ families. The school has also been taking care of a Vietnamese heroic mother.
Translated by Huu Duong
- PM visits war martyrs’ families in Hanoi
- HCM City inaugurates art fountain at Nguyen Hue walking street
- Air strike gives solace to martyrs' families
- Universities 'in dark' over student mental health needs
- Remember your 'family-friendly' pledge, Mr Cameron
- Spectre of 'death tax' haunts Andy Burnham's care revolution
- Thousands of teenagers in care living without adults
- Universal Credit 'could cost more than current benefits system'
- Universal credit may 'take decades to perfect'
- Matt Hancock: social care green paper held up by 'partisan politics'