|Poster of the film, “Sweet Lies”|
PANO – The Centre for Research Support and Development of Culture under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations and the French Embassy in Hanoi will organise a mobile film screening from October 15th to December 25th in 15 provinces and cities of Vietnam.
The activity is to mark the 40th anniversary of the establishment of Vietnam-France diplomatic ties, as well as to promote mutual understanding between the two countries in the coming time.
Four films, “Sweet Lies”, “Artist”, “Intouchable” and “Perfect plan” will be screened in the provinces and cities of Dien Bien, Lai Chau, Hanoi, Hai Phong, Ha Long, Vinh, Hue, Da Nang, Buon Ma Thuot, Nha Trang, Can Tho, and other locations.
Translated by Son Ca
- Israel and Chad renew diplomatic ties as Netanyahu visits
- Venezuela Breaks Diplomatic Ties With United States, Orders Diplomats to Leave
- U.S. not to sever diplomatic ties with Venezuela
- Venezuela to continue selling oil to US despite cutting diplomatic ties, Maduro says
- New Georgian President Says Time Not Right to Mend Diplomatic Ties With Russia
- Tavistock Museum bags £4,000 of funding for new film project
- How film critic Mark Kermode plans to make sweet music with Newcastle fans
- Maduro orders ‘total revision’ of diplomatic ties with US over support for Venezuela’s opposition
- Intellectuals mark Vietnam Science, Technology Day in Sydney
- Paraguay breaks diplomatic ties with Venezuela, neighbors join in condemning Maduro