|Tet gifts presented to the needy|
Accordingly, the corporation presented 150 1,000-liter water tanks, 300 filtered water jars and 120 gifts to policy beneficiaries and poor households in the three coastal communes of Binh Thang, Thua Duc and Thoi Thuan in Binh Dai district.
Addressing the event, Cao Van Be Ba, Head of the district’s Fatherland Front Committee highlighted the noble deeds of the Navy in general and the Corporation in particular, especially ahead of the Lunar New Year festival. “The sentiment and humanitarian activities will beautify the noble image of Uncle Ho’s soldiers and naval troops in the heart of local people,” Ba emphasized.
Over the past years, the corporation has actively carried out a number of gratitude activities. According to Senior Colonel Pham Van Phen, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee and Vice General Director of the Corporation, the company has spent VND 15 billion in conducting gratitude activities and giving Tet gifts to policy families and poor people in different provinces nationwide.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Man who filmed torture and beheading of Syrian prisoner is identified as member of Russian private military company Wagner with ties to the Kremlin
- US Military Voters' Support for Libertarian Candidate Nearly Matches Trump
- Adjuncts instructors are facing the decisions people face.
- Panama Papers: 22 people face tax evasion investigations in UK
- Thousands of young people face homeless Christmas, charity says
- ‘We were sold off’: WeWork’s support staff face uncertain future as company collapses
- XXIII Capital: the company changing the face of football transfers
- Mekong riparian nations told to brace for severe drought
- Chinese Military Could Deploy Blockchain Management
- Full transcript: Sen. Lindsey Graham on "Face the Nation," June 30, 2019