A man from the central Vietnamese province of Quang Tri allegedly shot a woman to death and injured her two children on Sunday night before taking his own life.
Nguyen Ngoc Le, 44, residing in Huong Hoa District, was found death at a local coffee farm with a gun and a suicide note next to him, local police told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper on Monday morning.
Le was said to be the main suspect who shot his fellow villager Vo Thi H., 45, and her two children a night before.
Witnesses said they heard several bangs from H.’s house before rushing to discover H. and her two children collapsed on a pool of blood.
At the scene, authorities seized a number of cartridges.
The suspect was believed to leave the scene on a red motorbike.
The victims were rushed to Huong Hoa District’s medical center but H. could not make it and died.
|Medical staff are seen at Huong Hoa District’s medical center where Vo Thi H. and her children were hospitalized after being allegedly shot on January 26. Photo: Tuoi Tre/ H.T|
H.’s two children, aged 18 and 12, have been transferred to the higher-level Quang Tri General Hospital for treatment.
According to the hospital, they were hospitalized with injures in their lungs due to bullets piercing through the body from the back.
One patient was injured in the right lung while the other has injured lungs and broken ribs.
Now both patients are no longer in critical conditions.
- A man was indicted for murder after a memory card with videos of him allegedly killing a woman was found
- Man indicted for murder after memory card found with videos of him allegedly killing woman
- Fatal Shootings Of Dublin Man, Girlfriend: Arrest Made
- MPD Report: Fatal Shooting On W. Wright Street Thursday
- Horrifying moment a security guard runs for his life as an illegally constructed building COLLAPSES in Brazil killing two people and injuring 9 - as firefighters continue to search for missing tenants
- Man dead after overnight shooting in Campbell River
- Son of ‘Tarzan’ actor Ron Ely allegedly killed his mother before deputies shot and killed him, sheriff’s office says
- Man off his meds stabbed mother 21 times over non-existent ‘inheritance’: cops
- Man Shot, Killed In Denver
- Florida man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide: police