The company had posted a net profit of Rs 13.58 crore in the year-ago period, ITI said in a BSE filing.
Its revenue from operations rose 47 per cent to Rs 827.95 crore in the quarter under review from Rs 563.23 crore in October-December 2018, it added.
Besides, the company’s board has appointed Rajeev Srivastava as the Chief Financial Officer.
Srivastava – General Manager Corporate Finance – has taken charge as CFO of ITI on January 6, 2019, the filing said.
Before joining ITI, he has worked with the Government of India as Director (Accounts)/Senior Accounts Officer from December 1990 to December 2018, it added.
- IPL teams to witness windfall of Rs 150 crore each
- CSB Bank IPO price band set at Rs 193-195, to raise Rs 410 crore
- Hrithik Roshan-Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' crosses Rs 100 crore at box office!
- Suriya-Mohanlal’s Kaappaan earns Rs 100 crore
- Yes Securities maintains buy on Sadbhav Engineering, target price Rs 168
- Rs 809 crore allocated to repair 4,861 railway bridges: Piyush Goyal
- DBS Bank’s FY18 net loss at Rs 533 crore
- Greater Chennai corporation collects Rs 19 crore fine from companies for illegal OFCs
- UPL acquires Chinese agrochem firm for Rs 95 crore
- Lendingkart Finance raises Rs 300 crore via NCDs
- Muthoot Finance to buy IDBI MF for Rs 215 crore
- Prabhas starrer Saaho beats Baahubali as rights in Telugu states sold for Rs 125 crores
- Muthoot Finance to acquire IDBI's mutual fund business for Rs 215 crore
- PPFAS Mutual Fund buys Rs 7 crore worth of Amazon Inc. at $ 1,466/share
- Expect to reduce net debt by about Rs 300 crore: Glenn Saldanha, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Investor wealth zooms Rs 10.50 lakh crore in two days of market rally
- Rs 80,000 crore fall in bad loans for PSBs, pvt banks see NPAs rise by `6,000 crore’
- Tech Mahindra to acquire US-based Born Group; Q2 profit jumps 5.6% to Rs 1,124 crore
- Reliance, 1st private firm to post Rs 10,000 cr quarterly profit
- Reliance Industries March quarter net profit jumps 10% to Rs 10,362 cr; surpasses street estimates
ITI Q3 profit zooms to Rs 168 crore have 316 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.