A number of famous international fast fashion brands have arrived in the promising Vietnamese market. Many famous international fast fashion brands have arrived in the promising Vietnamese market. Illustrative photo After opening its first store in HCM City in December 2019, Japanese fast-fashion brand Uniqlo is already planning its second store in the country, which will be located in the capital city of Hanoi. It is said that Uniqlo’s Hanoi 2,500 square-metre store will be located on two floors of a big shopping centre on Pham Ngoc Thach Street. In 2019, Vietnam saw the arriving of two famous fast fashion brands including Cotton On and Uniqlo. Over the past two years, many international brands have arrived in the country including the much-awaited H&M and Zara. International companies have also acquired some local brands. MTV Global Fashion which owns the Vascara, a strong Vietnamese footwear and bag brand established in 2007, said that they have merged into Japan’s Stripe International. Stripe International also bought Nem fashion brand in 2017. According to the Vietnam Retailers Association, there are now more than 200 foreign fashion brands in Vietnam, making up over 60% of the local market which is said to have an average… Read full this story
- Fast-fashion brand Zara bringing first Colorado store to Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Do you prefer: Fast fashion or economy friendly brands?
- MariMed Enters Fast-Growing Hemp CBD World Market in Partnership with GenCanna Global
- The Quad: Students cultivate re-commerce industry to counter fast fashion’s ecological harm
- Fashion brands Missoni, Armani and Diesel are designing luxury towers in Miami
- New Cleveland fashion brand sheds light on small-town Ohio
- LA fashion brand Stampd debuts a boot collaboration with Timberland
- Fashion Friday: Meet a marketing manager who wears a 'dad hat'
- Minuteman Press International Named a Top Franchise for Veterans by Franchise Business Review for Second Straight Year
- British exec aims for edgy in leading New Era branding revolution
International fast fashion brands see opportunities in Vietnamese market have 329 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.