Thoi An Flower Village in District 12 is the largest flower growing area in Ho Chi Minh City. At the moment, tens of thousands of pots of yellow daisies, marigolds, sunflowers and petunia are being carefully tended to for the Tet market.
According to gardeners, due to higher costs than in previous years, Tet flower prices will increase by about 10 percent.
When agricultural land was abundant, Ho Chi Minh City had more flower villages. With Lunar New Year approaching, those that remain are rushing to supply the market.
With just days to go before Tet, gardeners in Ho Chi Minh City are working hard to help the city retain the charm of the country's biggest holiday./.
- Gyms allowed to reopen in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City to stagger school reopening, starting May 4
- Ho Chi Minh City in times of Covid-19
- Downtown terminal of Ho Chi Minh City’s metro route No.1 nears completion
- Ho Chi Minh City to hold online activities to mark 45 years of Reunification Day
- Ho Chi Minh Ciy flower fairs start next week
- Ho Chi Minh City urban planning information is now available in English
- Ho Chi Minh City’s armed forces deploy rice ATM
- HCMC leaders commemorate President Ho Chi Minh, fallen soldiers
- Leaders pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh on National Reunification Day
- Leaders pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh on national reunification day
- HCMC ensures safety for city dwellers
- HCM City re-starts key power projects
- HCM City’s CPI drops 1.58 percent in April
- Remittances sent to HCM City fall in first four months
- Foreign experts quarantined in HCM City after arriving via special aircraft
- Commercial centres remain quiet in Hanoi, HCM City after re-opening
- HCM City economy hit by COVID-19, things to worsen, warns local officials
- Plummeting stock prices raise fears of businesses being acquired
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 28
Ho Chi Minh City flower village busy ahead of Tet have 295 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.