According to deputy director of the municipal Department of Construction Hoang Cao Thang, the work will cover Thong Nhat, Hoa Binh, Lenin, Cau Giay, Nghia Do and Ba Mau parks and Hanoi Zoo and Mai Xuan Thuong, Ly Tu Trong, Dien Hong and Ly Thai To gardens.
A park being decorated for Tet Holiday
Some main streets in the inner-city area such as Trang Tien, Doc Lap, Hoang Van Thu, Hung Vuong and Thanh Nien are also on the list with displays of flower baskets, flags and lighting systems.
Flower decoration symbolising 12 animals of the lunar zodiac will be set up at Thong Nhat Park.
The Construction Department has asked localities to ensure the work is done quickly. The decorations will be maintained from January 22 to February 4.
Hanoi will set off fireworks at 30 venues in all local districts at the coming Tet Holiday. Each firework display will last for 15 minutes starting as the clock hits midnight on January 25, marking the beginning of the Lunar New Year.
- Germany to spend 78 billion euros on migration policy
- Heathrow's $18.5 Billion License to Print Money
- Trump praises Erdoğan for ‘doing things the right way’ in defense spending
- Kate Watson-Smyth reveals her own home decor secrets
- French engineering firm prepared to spend ‘billions’ amid fresh UK push
- Global Military Spending Higher Than During Cold War
- Upping the Ante: China Fears Drive Sharp Spike in Japan, India Military Spending
- Spending on new, UK-made TV shows drops to record low
- Starbucks Operator Sees Indonesia Spending Revival Lifting Sales
- Qatar Is Said to Seek $4 Billion Loan for Typhoon Fighter Jets