This time of year is the biggest harvesting season for gardeners in flower villages. As Tet is drawing nearer, gardeners in ornamental trees villages are preparing to bring their unique plants and trees to downtown. Tu Lien, a famous village with the kumquat bonsai, are rushing to prepare for Tet.
This year, Tu Lien gardeners are producing rat-shaped bonsai trees for Lunar New Year. 2020 will be the Year of Rat and farmers in Vietnam have come up with unique way to herald this year of new beginnings./.
- Animal Crossing: Wild World: The Real Wild World
- The Flare Path: Cobbled With Craniums
- This Week in Games - December 1, 2012
- Dota 2 Test 29th August Patch – Content Analysis
- E3 2011: Nintendo Wii U: Inside and Out
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine: release date, map size, setting, story - everything we know
Gardeners prepare bonsai trees for upcoming Tet holiday have 156 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.