Two toddlers were found trying to awaken their mother after she collapsed and died in their home.
Oliver and Jack Talbot, aged three and 20 months, were discovered endeavouring to wake their much loved mother Danielle Talbot in Bloxwich, Walsall, Birmingham Live reports .
The two young children were discovered by their grandparents who quickly called paramedics.
Despite carrying out CPR on Mrs Talbot for 50 minutes, she could not be resuscitated and was pronounced dead on January 9.
The mother-of-two who defied doctors after being told she could never have children, was just 30 year when she died.
Her husband Jason and their family have been devastated by the tragic news and are now awaiting the postmortem results, but it is believed Mrs Talbot may have died of a blood clot.
Mrs Talbot’s brother Jono Gutteridge said their parents John and Sandra had discovered the distressing scene.
He said: “She (Danielle) had text our mom to tell them to come over. Just 20 minutes later they arrived at her house.
“They discovered Ollie and Jack on top Danielle trying to wake her up.
“They called 999 and an ambulance arrived.
“Paramedics gave her CPR and were working on her for 50 minutes but they couldn’t revive her. It is just heartbreaking.”
He added: “Danielle had been complaining about having a headache but, at this stage, we don’t know what caused her death. We are waiting for the coroner to let us know.”
Mr Gutteridge revealed that Danielle had been told by doctors aged 20 that she could never have children for medical reasons.
But on Christmas Day in 2015, she discovered she was pregnant with her eldest, Oliver and her second son, Jack, arrived in May 2018.
Mrs Talbot’s brother said: “I have a daughter Mia and Danielle just doted on her. She never thought she would have kids of her own.
“Then when she found out she was pregnant on Christmas Day back in 2015 it was like a miracle.
“She was just over the moon – words couldn’t express her excitement.
“Oliver came along and then less than two years later Jack was born. She would do anything for them, she just adored them.”
Danielle and Jason Talbot married in July 2017 and were “so happy”.
Mr Gutteridge added: “It was such a wonderful day and great to see them so happy.
“They were such a fantastic couple and when Oliver and Jack came along it made the family complete.
“Now it has all been taken away and it is just so sad.”
Mr Gutteridge has now launched a GoFundMe to raise money for Oliver and Jack’s future.
Additionally, two fundraisers have been planned to raise money for the two toddlers: a quiz and an entertainment evening.
Those who wish to contribute to the GoFundMe can do so here .
- Frantic mum horrified after catching her toddler trying to buy £28k of Lego online
- 'Absolutely devastating': Gerrard-Coxwell community reeling after 4 residents die in fire
- Mum whose baby died before heartbroken husband took own life days later is now helping others
- 1 Injured After Building Collapses In East Baltimore, Officials Say
- Vigilantes roam streets after law student, 18, stabbed to death and mum’s hand ‘almost chopped off’ by armed robbers
- Mum accused of stabbing her three children to death including six-month-old baby
- Daughter said ‘don’t cry, mum’ in haunting last words before dying of infection docs missed THREE times
- Climate collapse: The people who fear society is doomed
- Witnesses make a devastating case against Derek Chauvin and a history of injustice
- 'It's a tragedy.' French winemakers face devastation after worst weather in 30 years
- Charles Dickens wakes up in 2021
- Indian woman tries to revive dying husband, image shatters hearts worldwide
- The 30% who could end the pandemic
- Passers-by desperately try to save woman's life by lifting bus off her after crash
- Her babies taken, this Indigenous woman died alone in a police cell — the victim of a problem Australia can't seem to fix
- Mum shows how to separate herbs using a cheese grater – and the genius tip will speed up meal time prep
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Sex scenes cause trauma, claims 'future 007' James Norton
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Biden meets with bipartisan lawmakers for infrastructure negotiations
- 'Beautiful' toddler dies after mum and dad forced to make heartbreaking decision
- Family of boy, 3, who drowned after falling into canal while feeding ducks with mum say he’s ‘our rainbow baby’
Devastating scene as toddlers tried to wake up mum, 30, who had collapsed and died have 720 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.