Head of Dantri Newspaper’s North Central Office, Phan Duy Thao (left) gives the money to the couple
The Editor-in-Chief of Dantri/DTiNews Newspaper, Pham Huy Hoan, distributed the money from the newspaper’s Charity Fund.
Nguyen Quang Ly, 43, and Nguyen Thi Trang, 39, in Cam Xuyen District were both blind. Despite lots of hardship, they married and had two healthy children.
In December 2019, the couple established a company producing wooden chopsticks. The company is providing regular work for 50 disabled people. Some others who live far from the company can work from home.
The company is facing many difficulties due to a lack of capital.
Receiving the donations, Trang sent her thanks to Dantri Newspaper and kind donors for supporting them to carry out their dream.
“With support from various individuals and organisations after our story was published on the newspaper, we now can upgrade our facilities to help more disabled people,” Trang said.
- How to apply for Blind Date and how to be in the audience? Tickets, application deadline and how the Channel 5 show works
- When is Blind Date back on Channel 5, who is host Paul O’Grady and how does the dating show work?
- Can you still apply for Blind Date and be in the audience? Tickets, application deadline and how the rebooted Channel 5 show works
- Blinded by The Light Review: The Feel-Good Movie of The Summer
- 'Blinded by the Light' Review: A Spirited Coming-of-Age Triumph Powered by Bruce Springsteen [Sundance]
- Blinded by the Light Trailer Revels in the Power of Springsteen
- Daily Dream Home: The Wellness Apartment
- Simon Cowell flashes his very hairy chest as his American Idol winner Carrie Underwood gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Your Emotional Support Spider And Goat Are Now Banned On American Airlines
- How old is Anita Harris, which Carry On films did she star in and what are the Last Laugh in Vegas star’s biggest songs?