The Da Nang government Wednesday approved a health department proposal to spare VND20 billion ($860,000) from the city’s budget to buy more equipment to detect and treat patients with pneumonia caused by the nCoV virus. The sum will be spent on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), a life support machine for those suffering a severe and life-threatening illness that stops their heart or lungs from working properly, ten ventilators, a machine that breathes for patients or helps them breathe, ten patient monitors, 30 electric syringes, two portable ventilators, 30 infusion machines, 10 feeding machines and a portable X-ray machine. The municipal health sector also plans to use Da Nang Hospital for Lung Diseases, which has up to 140 beds, as backup in case more patients are found to be infected with the new coronavirus. Ever since the outbreak started in December in China’s Wuhan City, Da Nang has quarantined a total 52 people showing symptoms of coughing and fever, all from areas of outbreak in China. So far, 24 have been discharged from hospital after testing negative, including ten foreigners. Those still in quarantine include ten Chinese, two Malaysian, and 16 Vietnamese. All of them have stopped coughing and only… Read full this story
- Is Your Body Equipped to Fight the Toxic War
- Local Health Food Retailer's Interests - Is This Right? Who Really Cares - What's Wrong With This?
- How Does Stress Affect Health? A Better Question is, "How Does Stress Affect YOUR Health?"
- Acne is War on Your Face! Are You Properly Equipped to Fight Back?
- Why Local Produce is Better
- Has Capitalism Made China a "Better" Country
- Is Your Health Portfolio Balanced?
- Five Dramatic Developments In The Health Care Industry
- Home Fitness Equipment
- All About Elliptical Exercise Equipment
Da Nang injects capital into local health sector to better equip coronavirus fight have 300 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.