Photo: Tuoitre. PANO – Quang Tri province and the provincial Traffic and Transportation Department last week held a ceremony to put the Cua Tung Bridge over Ben Hai River into operation. This 500 meter-long and 9 meter-wide bridge linking Gio Linh and Vinh Linh districts of Quang Tri province cost 59.6 billion VND. The bridge is part of the cultural complex on the banks of the Ben Hai River and of the Cua Viet-Con Co-Cua Tung eco-tourist route. The bridge will play an important role in boosting the socio-economic development of coastal communes and forms a coastal transport route from Quang Binh to Thua Thien Hue province. Translated by Duy Minh
- Driver charged £56,000 for crossing Severn Bridge instead of £5.60 by bungling toll worker
- Yamaha tung chiến dịch “Why Not” trong tháng 04/2018
- Florida Bridge Collapse One Year Later: Much Loss and Few Answers
- Ospreys nesting on new aluminum platforms along Wright Memorial Bridge
- Bicyclist tries to outrace lift bridge in Wisconsin: What could go wrong?
- Novell bridges the OS gap
- Bridging connectivity gaps
- CES 2011: A closer look at Intel's Sandy Bridge chips
- Health trusts cut operating system and storage complexity
- A granddaddy of suspension bridges
Cua Tung bridge put into operation have 206 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.