Established more than 500 years ago, from the Ly dynasty, experiencing many ups and downs along the way, now, Bat Trang pottery products are still highly appreciated for their quality, designs and types.
The products can bee seen across the country and all around the world.
|During the atmosphere of the Lunar New Year, the people of Bat Trang pottery village are busy to produce for the market.
|Bat Trang village’s pottery products of the mouse were ordered by many places around the country, several months ago. These will be given to friends and family as lucky gift for the lunar new year.
|Each product is polished and wiped carefully before drying.|
|Depending on the model and type, the product will be coloured accordingly.
|The image of Bat Trang people transporting pottery products to the kilns is a familiar sight during this time of year.
|Products are shipped to shops and agents to serve residents and foreign tourists.
- Charity make St David's Day an official holiday for staff
- MPs face 12-hour days and no holiday as PM scrambles to finish Brexit withdrawal laws
- Grim first day of Thai holiday travel
- Storrington Village Day set to make a comeback this summer
- Distracted lorry driver who killed two car passengers told rescuers: ‘this is all I need, this is my first day back from holiday'
- Robins provides a Coventry transfer update as deadline day nears
- New lease of life for traditional village inn near Scarborough
- Laptops and jewellery stolen during burglary of village home near Harborough
- Jewellery and cash stolen in village burglary near Peterborough
- Small village to nearly double in size with hundreds more homes and new roundabout at dangerous school junction