HÀ NỘI — A social network site geared towards lovers of food is proving popular since its launch in Việt Nam.
Hatto.vn uses artificial intelligence to analyse images and content. It already has more than 360,000 recipes showcasing some of the best, and tasty, Vietnamese dishes.
Its name comes from the Japanese word for heart, and is packed with recipes and great places to eat for people who love Việt Nam’s culinary delights.
It also features some top tips from famous chefs, and allows people to post their own photos of food and enrich their culinary knowledge.
Nguyễn Anh Nguyên, founder of Hatto, said that due to the use of artificial intelligence technology, social networks are very “strict” over images uploaded to the network.
“Hatto is only for food lovers and polite people,” Nguyên said.
Dr Lê Thống Nhất, an expert in building social networks and university lecturer, said: “This is the first time I have seen the emergence of artificial intelligence in Việt Nam’s social networks.
“Hatto focuses on identifying food. This is Hatto’s uniqueness,” he added.
Hatto is available for download from the app store of mobile operating systems. — VNS
- Facebook Marketplace Now Using Artificial Intelligence
- Google offers money to universities to use artificial intelligence to scale up research
- Instagram to use artificial intelligence to spot bullying in photos
- Gab, social media site used by alleged Pittsburgh shooter, is online
- The Morning Download: Artificial Intelligence Starts With Data
- How Artificial Intelligence Could Help You Design a Better User Experience
- Microsoft Says it Will Sell Pentagon Artificial Intelligence and Other Advanced Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Faces Age-Old IT Challenge: Data Standardization
- The Economic Value of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Poised to Impact the Energy and Utilities Market