Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung At a recent meeting with key members of the local IT community, Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung, highlighted businesses’ decisive role in Vietnam’s journey to achieving its ambitious growth. Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung this year outlined that digital transformation could bring enormous opportunities for Vietnam, with sweeping changes across the board to every business, organization, and citizen. Most importantly, it will lead to a unique “once in a thousand-year” shift. Minister Hung noted that digital transformation is associated with changing mindsets, but is not much related to the material base factor. Albeit a latecomer on the digital transformation bandwagon, the prospects for Vietnam are apparent given the fact that the Vietnamese people are adaptive and studious as well as very creative in implementing new applications. While reaffirming that missing out on this means failing future generations, Minister Hung believes that Vietnamese IT businesses must be the nucleus of the digital transformation process, as big commercial services enterprises with solid financial stead, plus market and management expertise that have been shifting into industry and technology. Next will be well-established IT businesses that have been operating in… Read full this story
- Rina Lazar's Artworks: Expressionism Rendered Through Digital Technology
- Spy camera with digital technology
- Digital Technology Improves the Mileage Log
- What Is The Effect of Digital Technology in Publicity Media?
- Vietnam’s AI and the middle-income trap
- Book honors scientific-technological innovations
- Digital Brief: Copyright Commotion
- Digital Brief: Commissioners On Trial
- Growing a solid digital workforce from within
- Vietnam vows best conditions for Google: official
A strong Vietnam by virtue of digital technology have 288 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.