An Information Technology Human Resource Fair hosted by Quang Trung Software Park Development Company and NIIT Institute on March 16 drew the presence of over 2,500 university and college students.
More than 8,000 job application forms were distributed, 3,000 of which were submitted to the organisation board who will pass them on to companies such as FPT, Global Cybersoft and TMA.
The event also saw seminars on IT and job application and interview skills.
On this occasion, Quang Trung Company introduced a software project for IT businesses and training courses for 20 software-related businesses.
Translated by Hoang Anh
- Certiport Certifications Bolster Kentucky Computer Science and Information Technology Academy
- SON, CIPM, others launch four standards to boost Human Resource practice
- Job application written by 18-year-old Steve Jobs reveals early interest in the technology career
- Will human resources become the weak point of AI and Vietnam's case
- Not Getting Interviews From Your Job Applications?
- Technology is killing jobs, and only technology can save them
- Pret a Manger: just one in 50 job applicants are British, says HR boss
- Is the Human Resources Department the Union of the 21st Century?
- McDonald's Human Resources chief leaves the company one day after the fast food giant's CEO was fired over his consensual relationship with an employee
- The Service Companies Appoints Dan Best as Chief Human Resources Officer