Xiaomi on Monday unveiled the Mi Note 10, the latest device in its flagship lineup, in Viet Nam.
The phone, with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, has the world’s first 108MP penta camera set-up and a massive 5260mAh battery.
“We are proud to announce the return of the Mi Note series here in Viet Nam,” Li Kai, country manager of Xiaomi in Viet Nam, said.
“This is an example of Xiaomi’s constant push to bring innovation to everyone as we continue to bring the smartphone photography to a new level. We believe Mi Note 10 will enable users and Mi Fans to enjoy mobile photography more with epic photography and videography quality. At the same time, it boasts perfect power efficiency.”
The Mi Note 10 Pro, with an 8-piece lens and a larger 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM storage, was also announced.
The prices are VND12.99 million (US$560) for the Mi Note 10 and VND14.99 million ($647) for the Mi Note 10 Pro.
Xiaomi also announced the Xiaomi Metal Carry-on Luggage 20”, Xiaomi Luggage Classic 20” and Mi Air Purifier 2C.
Xiaomi Luggage Classic 20”, offering 38 litres of space, is made from Makrolon and is lightweight and scratch-resistant. It is priced at VND1.49 million ($63).
The Xiaomi Metal Carry-on Luggage 20” costs VND4.99 million ($216).
With a price tag of VND2.99 million, Mi Air Purifier 2C is the lowest priced HEPA air filter-powered purifier on the market today.
All the products are available through retail channels and authorised Mi Store. — VNS
- Xiaomi India To Launch New Product Today, Could Be Mi Home Security Camera
- Xiaomi Launches New Slim-Frame E-Series Mi TVs and Mi Art TV in China, Sizes Range From 32 to 65 Inches
- Xiaomi unveils new products to welcome 3rd year in Việt Nam
- SBI Card plans to launch 4 new products during Q3 of FY19
- Xiaomi Mi A1 India Launch, Lenovo K8 Plus Dual Rear Cameras, OnePlus 5 & 3T Discounts, and More: Your 360 Daily
- SBI Cards plans to launch 4 new products this fiscal
- Thomson Launches New Range of Official Android Smart TVs in India, Prices Start at Rs. 29,999
- Evine to Launch New Brand Partner, Ready to Wear Beauty July 10 and 11
- Microsoft debuts surprising new products at 2019 Surface event
- Moto G5S & Moto G5S Plus India Launch, New Xiaomi Redmi 4A Variant, Vodafone Rs. 392 Plan, and More: Your 360 Daily