International World No.1 Barty hopes 2020 will be golden year The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Dec 3, 2019,16:41 (GMT+7) World No.1 Barty hopes 2020 will be golden yearThe Saigon Times Daily Ash Barty of Australia in action during her match against Kristina Mladenovic of France on day 2 of the Fed Cup Final tennis competition between Australia and France at RAC Arena in Perth, Australia, November 10, 2019 – PHOTO: REUTERS MELBOURNE (REUTERS) – Ash Barty won her third Newcombe Medal as Australia’s top tennis player this week but the world number one says she hopes to earn a more coveted medal at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. The 23-year-old has had a whirlwind 2019, claiming her maiden Grand Slam title at the French Open to become the first Australian to win one of the four majors since Sam Stosur’s 2011 U.S. Open triumph. Barty also became Australia’s first woman to earn the No. 1 ranking since Evonne Goolagong in the 1970s and led the nation to the Fed Cup final for the first time in over a quarter of a century. “I’m really excited to hopefully be a part of my very first Olympics,” Barty told reporters in Melbourne on Tuesday. “I think it… Read full this story
- Retirees go back to school to live out golden years on campus
- Tusculum University freezes tuition for undergraduate programs in 2019-2020 academic year
- Alex Cora and JD Martinez World Series champions in first year in Boston
- Murray State University recognized by U.S. News & World Report for 28th consecutive year
- Dick Winters, Lancaster County native, was World War II hero: 100 Years of Heroes
- Red Sox win 4th World Series title in 15 years
- Red Sox beat Dodgers for fourth World Series title in 15 years
- 2020: The year of Grant Woods?
- St. Matthew Church, Spirit of Hope: Celebrating 100 Years of Service
- Texas Democrats hoping for 'unprecedented year,' with wins in districts where Clinton beat Trump
World No.1 Barty hopes 2020 will be golden year have 327 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.