A woman who once offered a $25,000 reward for information about her husband’s murder has been arrested for killing him 13 years after he was found shot dead in their home.
Cindy Schulz-Juedes, 65, of Chippewa Falls in Wisconsin, was arrested last week for the 2006 murder of her husband, Ken Juedes.
Ken, who was a pharmacist and owned small businesses, was found shot dead in the pair’s home. Cindy called the police, claiming she had found him, and for years his death remained unsolved despite police looking closely at his widow as a suspect.
A year after he died, Cindy offered the reward for information that could lead to his killer.
On November 27, she was arrested for the killing and put in jail on a $1million bond.
Cindy Schulz-Juedes, 65, of Chippewa Falls in Wisconsin, was arrested last week for the 2006 murder of her husband, Ken Juedes, who was 58 when he died
Police are yet to reveal what led to the arrest.
They have suggested that her alleged motive financial. At a court hearing on Monday, Assistant Attorney General Richard DuFour, said her husband had taken out a $1million life insurance policy and they also owned a property which she sold for $200,000 after his death.
He also said the pair’s marriage was heading towards a divorce which would have squeezed her out of some of their assets.
His children from a previous marriage sued her after her husband’s death, claiming she had a hand in his murder and seeking to recover $280,000 which she had received from an insurance company since his death.
The case was settled out of court.
On the night of her husband’s death, Cindy told police she has been sleeping in a camper on their property because she had a sinus infection which she did not want him to catch.
She claimed she went into the home the next day and found him dead.
She then claimed to have tried unsuccessfully to call 911 from her house phone. Eventually, the call was placed at her neighbor’s house.
Cindy later reported that their gun was missing from their home. It was the same type as the weapon which killed her husband.
- Husband, not panhandler, killed woman in Baltimore, police say
- Bombay HC Imposes Unprecedented Rs. 60L On Maharashtra Govt For Failing To Find Missing Man For 13 Years [Read Order]
- She searched 'how to kill someone and not get caught,' police say. Now she's charged with the murder of her two infants.
- Man Throws Estranged Wife Into Lake With Concrete Block Tied, Killing Her
- A son helped plan a ‘fake robbery’ of his father’s guns, police say. He and his parents ended up dead
- A man drove his severely autistic kids off a pier to their death. Prosecutors say he did it for the insurance money.
- Tim Eyman is being investigated for theft after Office Depot incident, Lacey police say
- Commitment to King's unfinished work remains 50 years later
- Margaret Fleming: How do you solve a murder without a body?
- DNA hit solves 1992 murder-mystery
- ‘Let Her Go to Hell’: Christian Father Killed Daughter over Her Relationship with Muslim Boyfriend, Police Say
- Japan executes Shoko Asahara, head of death cult behind 1995 Sarin gas attacks that killed 13 on Tokyo subway
- ‘Help Me Kill My Wife’: Police Say Man Accidentally Texted Murder Plot to Former Employer
- Who was Kathleen Peterson, did her husband Michael Peterson kill her and what is the Staircase documentary about?
- Man Fatally Shoots Friend Over 'Riding Shotgun' Dispute In Car, Police Say
- Prosecutors launched last-ditch bid to try to get Ben Stokes jailed for up to 13 years
- Close friend of man killed in Trump Tower fire says President once called victim 'crazy Jew'
- 2 years later, SC family worries about sister still in danger in Iraq
- Woman pimped out by ex-NYPD cop when she was 13 years old wins $1.25M settlement
- 50 years later: Newsday’s MLK assassination coverage
Wife who put up a $25,000 reward to solve her husband's murder is arrested for killing him 13 years later as police say she 'wanted him dead to claim $1million life insurance policy before they got divorced' have 667 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.