(CNN)The deaths of at least five tourists in a volcanic eruption in New Zealand have raised questions over whether tour companies are taking enough precautions to keep visitors safe — and whether tourists are aware of the risks.
Evidence of ‘unrest’
‘You can never be totally safe’
- From hero to zero – what's the future for tourism?
- UK's coronavirus death toll leaps by 260 in a single day to hit 1,019: Britain suffers its worst day yet with huge spike in victims as more than 17,000 have now been infected
- UK coronavirus death toll under 20,000 would be 'good result', says health chief
- UK coronavirus deaths top 1,000 as country steps up testing
- Coronavirus live updates: California deaths top 200, total cases approach 10,000 in state
- Coronavirus live updates: U.S. death toll exceeds 5,000
- The Guardian view on internet access: life, death and learning
- Coronavirus | Deaths in U.S., Spain take global death toll past 50,000
- Expert who predicted just 5,700 may die from coronavirus in the UK says he was wrong and Britain is in a 'dangerous state' as daily deaths surge past his estimated maximum number just TWO DAYS later
- Iceland on film: a road trip around the 'Hollywood of the north'
- Theme park opens drive-through testing unit as UK ramps up coronavirus response
- Theme park opens drive-through coronavirus testing unit as UK ramps up response
- UPDATE 1-Theme park opens drive-through testing unit as UK ramps up coronavirus response
- Allegation that rich allowed to return without screening ‘preposterous’: Centre
- Chef Floyd Cardoz, who died of COVID-19 in New Jersey, redefined regional Indian cuisine for the modern world
- They were healthy: 13 of the 260 who died in UK's blackest day so far in coronavirus crisis had no underlying health conditions
- Lockdown escapes: where I’ll visit when this is over
- Why does Indonesia have a high COVID-19 mortality rate?
- Why 'can I get a refund?' is travel's biggest issue: Coronavirus travel Q&A
- The Best PS4 Games (March 2020)
Volcano deaths highlight perils of adventure tourism have 985 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.