|Sea freight of VNT Logistics|
Of the total sum, VND639.8 million ($27,800) was the fine for tax administrative violations and tax underreporting.
The remaining VND3 billion ($130,450) was corporate income tax arrears, including value added tax arrears of VND35.7 million ($1,550).
Established in 1996, VNT Logistics operates comprehensive door-to door logistics services to any destination in the world. It provides air and sea freight, and logistics.
The firm made a net revenue of VND666.6 billion ($28.98 million) in the first nine months of 2019, down 12.3 per cent on-year, while its after-tax profit rose slightly to VND4.53 billion ($196,950) from VND4.31 billion ($187,400) in the same period last year.
VNT Logistics is among leading Vietnamese logistics providers. Currently, more than 4,000 Vietnamese logistics providers are proactively operating internationally and domestically. Many trans-national logistics service companies including ASEAN companies are practising in the Vietnamese market where competition is very sharp.
The Vietnamese logistics service industry has been developing at 12-14 per cent per annum. According to the World Bank Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2018, Vietnam was ranked 39th out of 160 globally, up 25 notches from 2016, and ranking third in the ASEAN after Singapore and Thailand.
- Facebook May Be Fined Over Violating Russia's User Data Storage Policy
- Dozens of cabbies fined for violations
- U.S. Expats Face Hammering From New Tax Rules
- Goal! Cristiano Ronaldo to Pay $22Mln to Settle Tax Case
- Unions Squeeze Companies to Divulge Plans for Tax Bill Windfall
- Vestager: ‘I do work with tax and I am a woman’
- Old Yahoo Will Pay Its Alibaba Taxes
- This driver’s parked pick-up truck keeps getting fined by traffic cameras – for speeding!
- The truth behind motorbike tax myths as millions of Brits risk a £2,500 fine for riding this Easter
- New figures show details on council fines and tax penalties in the Vale