The Vietnamese women’s football team was given over VND8bn (USD344,000) after winning the 30th Southeast Asian Games tournament against Thailand. Vietnamese women’s football team wins the 30th Southeast Asian Games They were given VND1bn from Vietnam Football Federation and VND2bn from the head of the women’s team at the Vietnam Football Federation Pham Thanh Hung. An anonymous businessperson gave the team VND1bn. Many businesses and individuals also gave the team hundreds of millions of VND. For the final match, the team were awarded VND4bn and a total of VND8bn has been awarded to the team since the start of the tournament. They were awarded VND4bn after winning the semi-final match. This is the highest bonuses for the women’s team yet. It is predicted that more gifts will come from individuals and businesses for the team’s achievements at the SEA Games. The Vietnamese women’s team beat Thailand on December 8 in The Philippines to secure the title. In the previous tournament, Vietnam also won gold with Thailand as runners-up.
- PUBG Creator Doesn’t Want to Win a Game of the Year Award
- Award-winning indie game ‘Walden’ rewards contemplation rather than conquest
- ‘Destiny’ Wins Best Game at BAFTA Game Awards 2015
- Australians Spent $3 Billion On Video Games In 2017, Here's How That Compares To The US
- EA Explains the Reason Behind Lack of Women Football in FIFA Franchise
- The 5 Best And 5 Worst Things About The Game Awards 2014 The Good Game Awards 2014 The Bad Game Awards 2014
- New App to Help Build Championship Fantasy Football Team using Watson Cognitive Capabilities
- The Crew Tailgate Tour Will Pit Two Rival College Football Teams Against Each Other
- SJK Seinäjoki football team join the world of esports
- BAFTA 2012: Skyrim empty-handed, P2 wins Best Game
Vietnam women’s football team awarded billions after winning SEA Games have 311 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.