Vietnamese women’s football team wins the 30th Southeast Asian Games
They were given VND1bn from Vietnam Football Federation and VND2bn from the head of the women’s team at the Vietnam Football Federation Pham Thanh Hung. An anonymous businessperson gave the team VND1bn. Many businesses and individuals also gave the team hundreds of millions of VND.
For the final match, the team were awarded VND4bn and a total of VND8bn has been awarded to the team since the start of the tournament. They were awarded VND4bn after winning the semi-final match.
This is the highest bonuses for the women’s team yet.
It is predicted that more gifts will come from individuals and businesses for the team’s achievements at the SEA Games.
The Vietnamese women’s team beat Thailand on December 8 in The Philippines to secure the title. In the previous tournament, Vietnam also won gold with Thailand as runners-up.
- Draw ceremony for SEA Games’ group stage rescheduled
- 'Escape was not possible': 49 years ago, a football team's plane crashed in the Colorado mountains
- Use Alexa to Track Your Favorite Football Team and More
- Undefeated Youth Football Team Believes They've Been Banned From the Playoffs Because of Race
- Polite High School Football Team Runs Around Banner That Took Hours To Make
- YouTube says people watched 50 billion hours of gaming videos this year
- The Push 2017: A weekly rundown of area high-school football teams on their quest for the playoffs
- Natalie Randolph, coach of Coolidge High School football team, leads school to Washington, D.C. title game
- Look out, college football: Lane Kiffin is winning at Florida Atlantic and drawing attention doing it
- High School Football Team Redeems Itself With A Crazy Comeback One Year After Late-Game Collapse