The Smart Grid Week Vietnam 2019 will last until December 5 with a series of conferences and symposiums (Photo: VietnamPlus) – The Smart Grid Week Vietnam 2019 has been underway in Hanoi since December 2, featuring a series of conferences and workshops for government officials, national and international professionals and partners as well as associations. The Electricity Regulatory Authority of Vietnam (ERAV) under the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT), and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH in Vietnam are hosting the week. This is part of the Smart Grids for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency project which is being jointly implemented by the two authorities.modern technologies, the scheme has contributed to improving the quality and reliability of the country’s power supply. smart grid technology is one of the effective solutions to integrate and operate stably new energy sources, as well as promote the development and increase the proportion and efficient use of renewable energies, thus contributing to environmental protection, national energy security, and sustainable development, he said. , the electricity demand in Vietnam averagely increases about 11 percent per year, and after every six to seven years, the demand will double. A smart grid is an electricity network enabling… Read full this story
- Blockchain and smart contracts: Pioneers of the energy frontier
- Vietnam's Economy Expands More Than 7% in First Quarter
- Smart irrigation scheme cuts water use and boosts crop yields – scientists
- 'We're made out to be so vulnerable, we're not,' says former F1 'grid girl'
- Man brought to Northern Ireland from Vietnam as infant finds birth mother 43 years on
- 'Of course you get the odd wolf whistle': How do grid girls feel about Formula 1 axing their jobs?
- Vietnam's floating market struggles to stay above water
- Progress or creepy? Formula 1 announces grid kids will replace grid girls
- Something borrowed: grooms and guests for hire in Vietnam
- 'Grid girls' not to be used in Formula One races this season
Vietnam looks to expand smart grid have 329 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.