The event features over 400 booths, including 300 of Vietnamese firms and 100 of the Chinese side.
Notably, farm produce under the One Commune, One Product programme of Quang Ninh province is also being on display.
Various activities will be arranged within the framework of the fair, such as an exhibition on socio-economic achievements of Vietnamese and Chinese localities, a conference to boost links between the countries’ agro-forestry-fishery exporters, and a forum on tourism promotion.
In addition, an art exchange at the border region is set to be held by Mong Cai city and China’s Dongxing city, along with a cultural festival and street parade, and a golf tournament.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Bui Van Khang said the event helps businesses of both sides seek partners and expand markets, as well as bolsters investment and tourism development.
The fair, running until December 7, is also expected to strengthen the friendship and cooperation between border localities of Vietnam and China in a practical and effective manner, contributing to the prosperity of the nations./.
- Independence and Early China Trade
- World Fair Trade Day, Fair Trade and Ecology
- APEC finance ministers express 'moderate' hope over US-China trade deal
- US China Trade Imbalance
- How Trade and Fairs Can Boost Your Business
- Fair Trade Teas Are a Tasty Choice For You and the Environment
- Start Trading Foreign Exchange The Right Way
- Understanding Forex Trading Software and Forex Trading Platforms
- Role Players in Forex Trading
- Support Fair Trade Jewelry Artisans - Mien Tribe - During Fair Trade Month