The Prime Minister has agreed to raise the maximum foreign ownership ratio in Vietnam's aviation enterprises by 4 percent only.
Under the newly released decree that amends articles of Decree 92/2016 on business conditions in the civil aviation sector, which takes effect on January 1, 2020, the foreign ownership ratio in aviation enterprises must not be higher than 34 percent of charter capital, or 4 percent higher than the old regulation.
|At present, 30 percent of Jetstar Pacific's shares are held by Qatar. More than 24 percent of Vietjet's shares were held by foreign investors as of the end of 2018. As for Vietnam Airlines, 8.7 percent of shares are held by ANA Holdings.|
Later, the government decided to reduce the maximum foreign ownership ratio from 49 percent to 30 percent in an effort to create favorable conditions for domestic enterprises to grow.
- Vietnam cautious about latest SARS-CoV-2 virus mutation
- Vietnam to develop exports through foreign retail systems
- Generali Vietnam officially opens Generali Plaza – its new Head Office building in Ho Chi Minh City
- VFMVN Diamond ETF most attractive to foreign investors
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 25 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 25
- Swedish influence extends to aviation
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 20
- Japanese, Thai retailers compete in $200 billion retail market
- 2020 - year of opening the door to the world
- AirAsia plans to launch joint venture in Vietnam later this year
- Stock market 2020: a rollercoaster year that ends happily
- Local technology enterprises must regain the market
- CAA proposes requirements for international flights to Vietnam
- Vietnam’s sixth carrier to take off in mid-January
- US’s branding of Vietnam as money manipulator biased: Experts
- Vietnam Airlines to increase domestic flights to serve travel demand
- Vietnam doesn’t manipulate currency for trade advantage: PM
- FIA and EY Vietnam sign MoU on foreign investment attraction to Vietnam
Vietnam cautious about opening aviation market to foreigners have 289 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.