Culture Vietjet contributes to sovereignty protection By Le Anh Tuesday, Dec 3, 2019,13:20 (GMT+7) Vietjet contributes to sovereignty protectionBy Le Anh Vietjet’s youth delegates participate in a flag salutation at Lung Cu flag pole in Ha Giang Province – PHOTO: COURTESY OF VIETJET HCMC – A delegation of Vietjet took part in various activities in the northern mountainous province of Ha Giang on December 1 to highlight the patriotism and readiness of the youth to contribute to the country’s sovereignty protection. In the province’s Lung Cu Commune, the low-cost carrier’s youth delegates joined other youth unions and 1,000 prominent young people representing Ha Giang Province in a flag salutation at Lung Cu flag pole, a landmark in the northern end of Vietnam. During the trip, they visited Vi Xuyen National Cemetery, which is the resting place of more than 1,700 war martyrs sacrifying their lives in the battles protecting the country’s northern border. The delegates learned about the flag pole’s history and had exchanges with border guards working at local border stations. They also gave gifts to the guards, local residents, and poor students in Lung Cu Commune, with a hope to share with them the hardship in life in the northernmost area of… Read full this story
- Journey to carry 100 million passengers provides a solid base for Vietjet's post-pandemic recovery
- Vietjet fully returns to domestic skies at full capacity
- Vietjet returns to domestic skies at full capacity
- Vietjet to seize all opportunities for sustainable development
- Vietjet returns to Vietnam's clear blue skies
- Undersea cable at Hoang Sa continues China’s violation of Vietnam’s sovereignty
- Israel's Sovereignty Bill: How Much Will it Cost And Who Will Pay the Price?
- India 'important digital power', won't compromise on data sovereignty: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Diversified measures to protect the environment
- Simple daily change, green actions help environmental protection in Vietnam
Vietjet contributes to sovereignty protection have 319 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.