Processing shrimp for export at the Quoc Viet Export Seafood Processing Trading Company in Ca Mau Province. Viet Nam and Egypt expect to promote trade cooperation in the future. — VNA/VNS Photo Viet Nam and Egypt need solutions to increase bilateral trade, especially as each country has advantageous products that can penetrate the other’s market. Head of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT)’s delegation Tran Thanh Binh made the statement at a conference held by the MoIT and the Egyptian Businessmen Association (EBA) on Monday in Cairo, Egypt. This conference focused on the business potential and opportunities in the field of commodities and logistics, exchanging information, promoting investment and strengthening trade connectivity between the two countries. Speaking at the event, Ambassador Tran Thanh Cong highlighted that bilateral economic cooperation and trade have witnessed encouraging outcomes, but they have yet to match their potential due to the lack of information. In that context, trade and investment promotion will be of great importance, he added. Sharing the view, Binh said the two-way trade value last year of US$470 million has failed to correctly reflect the potential. In the first 10 months this year, the trade valued reached $390 million, of which… Read full this story
- Fair Trade - Why Is It Important?
- Forex Financial Spread Bet on Pound - Yen - Online FX Trading
- Forex Trading - 2x Currencies with Huge Profit Potential Now
- Forex Trading Training- Rules For Placing Orders
- An Introduction to Fundamental Analysis Aimed At Newcomers To The World Of Forex Trading
- Fibonacci Forex Trading Technique
- Forex Secrets - Developing the "Anti-Chaos" Trading Strategy and Tactics at Forex Market (Part I)
- Basics of Forex Trading
- Forex Trading Market Fundamental For Beginners
- Developing a Currency Trading Strategy
Viet Nam, Egypt to strengthen trade cooperation have 301 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.