Hanoi Book Street is currently hosting an exhibition known as “Be the change” which features a number of displays of items made from plastic waste. Following a year long hiatus, the Davines Art Series has returned for this year in a much larger scale and has so far attracted plenty of visitors. A puppetry character by artist Do Hiep made out of an array of colourful straws. The straws have been collected from coffee shops throughout Hanoi. At first, the character was 1.9 metres in height, but due to being exhibited at the unique event, the artist increased the height to 3.5 metres. A bespoke piece created by artist Pham Tran Quan depicts a person who is tired of plastic pollution. The artwork has been created by filling the outline of a person with plastic waste such as straws, nylon bags, and plastic bottles. A floral arrangement by artists Flinh and Dang Thuy Anh sends a message to viewers of the need to live green and protect the earth. Each plant contains a message on environmental protection. The pots which contain the trees have been collected from beauty salons and had previously been used to contain hair. A large number… Read full this story
- Recycling Plastic Bags
- Use Recycled Plastic Patio Furniture to Conserve the Environment
- How to Recycle Plastic Containers in Your Business
- The Uniqueness of the Male Plastic Surgery Patient
- Recycling Tips To Help You Save The Earth!
- Plastic & Resin Patio Furniture - What You Don't Know
- Plastic Adirondack Chairs
- Fantastic Plastic; A Threat to Health and The Environment
- Completing the Cycle: Goods Made from Recycled Materials
- Plastic Packaging
Unique exhibition showcasing recycled plastic opens in Hanoi have 282 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.