HÀ NỘI – Popular singer Hoàng Thùy Linh been named Best Asian Artist Vietnam at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2019. The Hà Nội-born singer has been among best sellers this year with her various music videos inspired by folk culture like Để Mị Nói Cho Mà Nghe (Let Me Tell You What!), Tứ Phủ (Four Palaces) and her album titled Hoàng. The album released recently celebrated Linh’s 10th year in the business, MV Tứ Phủ features holy space of hầu đồng (mediumship), an ancient traditional belief of Vietnamese people. Hoàng thùy Linh at the awards ceremony held in Tokyo in December 5. Photo vov.vn Her MV Để Mị Nói Cho Mà Nghe shocked social networks combining modern electronic music with northwestern folk melodies. Linh said her hard work this year has paid off, as 2019 has been the most successful year during her career. “This prize gives me more power and creativeness,” she said. MAMA has been an annual prestigious music award initiated by South Korea company Mnet Media since 1999 praising artists with highest achievements in the year. Since 2009, the awards have been given to ten artists from ten nations and territories in Asia. Before Hoàng Thùy Linh, other singers like… Read full this story
- Zac Brown, Lambert and Morris lead CMT Music Awards noms
- Miley Cyrus to perform at MTV Video Music Awards
- Celeste Quesada Retires From the Austin Music Awards
- How to watch the MTV Video Music Awards
- Taylor Swift to open Billboard Music Awards
- CMT Music Awards 2019: 3 acts with Alabama ties among nominees
- Photos: 2019 CMT Music Awards red carpet
- Photos: Stars walk the red carpet at the Billboard Music Awards
- Sam Smith pulls out of Billboard Music Awards performance over vocal strain
- Sebastian Maniscalco to host 2019 MTV Video Music Awards.
Singer Linh wins Mnet Asian Music Awards have 314 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.