Corporate Seven.Am operators disciplined for business violations The Saigon Times Daily Monday, Dec 2, 2019,16:02 (GMT+7) Seven.Am operators disciplined for business violationsThe Saigon Times Daily Members of the team from the Hanoi Department of Market Surveillance inspect Seven.Am products. The Vietnam Directorate of Market Surveillance has imposed an administrative fine of VND170 million on MHA JSC and Thu Ky Company, operators of the Seven.Am fashion chain, for four business violations – PHOTO: TIEN PHONG NEWSPAPER HCMC – The Vietnam Directorate of Market Surveillance has imposed an administrative fine of VND170 million on MHA JSC and Thu Ky Company, operators of the Seven.Am fashion chain, for four business violations. The directorate on December 1 announced the results of the investigation into the Seven.Am fashion chain, Tien Phong newspaper reported. No evidence has been found suggesting the operators bought textiles and garments from foreign countries and replaced their tags with “Made in Vietnam” labels. However, the two firms are guilty of manufacturing and trading products with incomplete origin labels; selling goods with altered labels; failing to make announcements of conformity and making products of substandard quality. MHA was in charge of designing and distributing all Seven.Am-branded products produced at the facilities of the Hanoi-based Bao Anh… Read full this story
- 5 Reasons to Not Operate Your Business As a Partnership
- 5 Reasons to Operate Your Business As a Partnership
- Running a Home Based Business - Are You Making These Three Deadly Home Based Business Mistakes?
- How to Set Up a Legitimate Home Based Business
- Why Do So Many Small Businesses Fail? - How Not to Be the Next One
- The Fundamental Disciplines of Your Business
- Stay at Home Moms - Is Having a Home Business Right For You?
- Making Your Home Business Successful
- Success In Home Based Business - Discipline
- 5 Steps to Starting a Home Business Online
Seven.Am operators disciplined for business violations have 320 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.