In Document No.19942/QLD-CL dated November 27, 2019, the DAV asked Saigon Pharmaceutical Company (Sapharco) – the importer of the medicine – to work with suppliers and distributors to send a notice of withdrawal to wholesalers and retailers within 48 hours since the document was signed.
Sapharco will then have to submit a report on the retrieval of Young II Captopril tablets to the DAV in 18 days since the signing date of the document.
Established in 1975, Sapharco has always ranked among the companies which have the biggest annual turnover in the Vietnamese pharmaceutical industry (consistently above VND1 trillion [$43.48 million]), making up 10 per cent of the nationwide pharmaceutical market.
The firm’s scope of activities includes the trading and distribution of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and raw materials for manufacturing western formulations and herbal medicines. The company has built up a distribution network that covers the whole nation, reaching all hospitals, pharmacies, and health stations. Along with the network of distribution is a competent contingent of staff who are assigned to provide everyone with medicine.
Sapharco aims to become a leading pharmaceutical in Vietnam with the most modern technology and a nationwide distribution network.
The first time: Korean company acquires local pharmaceutical
JW Pharmaceutical Corporation acquired Euvipharm, a manufacturer of pharmaceutical ingredients and finished products in Long An, becoming the first Korean company to fully take over …
Local drugmakers ride on to ethical medicine
Although strong solutions exist, the biggest Vietnamese drugmakers reported poor performance in the first three quarters of 2019, putting their future targets at risk. Bich …
12 accused in fake cancer medicine trading case brought to court
The People’s Court of Ho Chi Minh City on September 24 opened the first-instant trial on 12 people accused in the “trading in fake goods …
- Kyrie Irving called LeBron James to apologize, ask about leading a young team
- Ask Jack: Theories of Evolution
- Korean-American merchants face hurdles in rebuilding after Baltimore riot
- Korean Airlines allowed import tax exemption
- Trae Young Making History for the Wrong Reasons, but That Shouldn't Scare Hawks
- Ulster's young stars are leading the way with driving ambition, reveals Herring
- Veteran Ashley Young to be rewarded with a new Manchester United contract
- Martial hits out at Mourinho; Young signs new deal
- Exclusive: "Papa Buck" Matthew Lee Massie on The Young Bucks, The Elite and more
- Trae Young Drops Career-High 49 as Hawks Fall to Bulls 168-161 in 4OT Thriller