In Vietnamese market, prices of rice in Mekong Delta provinces slightly increased in November due to limited supply. Rice prices are expected to edge up moderately in the last month of this year as demand improves and supply is tightened. Rice exports in November were estimated at 400,000 tons, worth US$186 million, raising 11-month rice exports to around 5.91 million tons, worth $2.6 billion, an increase of 4.8 percent in volume but a decrease of 9.4 percent in value compared to the same period last year.
- Paringa Signs Third Coal Sales Agreement With a Major Utility for Up to 1.4 Million Tons
- World Food Programme reaches 1 million flood-affected people in Mozambique
- Global Hydrofluoric Acid Industry Market production is estimated to reach 7.36 million tons by the end of 2023
- 11 million tons of Alabama met coal shipped in 2018
- In IPO, Uber reveals 91 million users but slowing growth
- Joe Calabrese leaves Regional Transit Authority 11 months sooner than planned
Rice exports reach 5.91 million tons in last 11 months have 196 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.