|VNDPKO’s Deputy Director, Senior Colonel Nguyen Nhu Canh (2nd from left) and Deputy Director of the UN’s TPP Program Julian Otinkorang (first from right) present souvenirs to Japanese instructors|
Nineteen Japanese instructors, 20 Vietnamese trainees and other UN coordinators and international observers from Australia and Canada participated in this course which opened on November 4 at the Engineer Brigade 249 under the Engineer Corps.
During the six-week long course, the trainees were provided with knowledge on the operation, maintenance and repair of heavy engineering equipment in line with reality. They also actively and directly practiced on the equipment to acquire more real life experiences.
With its successful organization of the course, Vietnam has been asked by the UN to host a higher-level course next year to train highly-qualified cadres who are able to lecture on engineering machinery.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Training course for peacekeeping engineers held in Hanoi
- The MOCST: Opening the refresher course of the state management of the expert program
- Local trade union of MCST in Hochiminh City: Holding the training and refresher courses of trade union 2008
- MCST: opening the refresher course for newly recruited officials, cadres
- An Giang: Holding refresher courses of the profession of entertainment sports and sports tourism
- Opening the refresher course on global integration in culture-sports and tourism in Hanoi and Russia
- VN, Japan ink cooperation agreement on refresher courses
- MCST: Opening the refresher course for leadership and economic management for the industry of culture, sports and tourism
- Refresher course opened for press workers in preparation for APEC Year 2017
- Holding refresher course to improve knowledge in global integration of the industry of culture, sports and tourism