Ray J and Princess Love are parents once again.
The singer/rapper announced the news with a touching video tribute to his family on Monday.
After a montage of happy moments with daughter Melody, one, Ray J showed Princess being wheeled behind hospital doors to give birth.
This comes just over a month after Princess, 35, accused her husband of ‘stranding’ her and Melody in Las Vegas after the BET Soul Train Awards.
Oh baby! Ray J shared a video announced the birth of he and wife Princess Love’s second child on Monday
It seemed the couple was way past the drama, as Ray J fawned over his wife of two-years online.
‘I love you @mzprincesslove so proud of you. Strongest women in the world and the mother of my children,’ he captioned the two minute clip, which was titled: ‘RAY J EXCLUSIVE FAMILY VIDEO (NEW BABY ALERT).’
The video began by showing some special holiday moments with Melody.
The toddler was seen playing with new Christmas presents, sitting with Santa, and winding down during storytime with dad.
There were also flashbacks to when Melody was just a baby, taking a private jet with her parents and vacationing to exotic locales.
Post-drama: This comes just over a month after Princess, 35, accused her husband of ‘stranding’ her and Melody in Las Vegas after the BET Soul Train Awards on November 17
The clip culminated with Ray J and Princess checking in to the hospital as she prepared to give birth.
The rapper changed into a pair of scrubs in a time-lapse video before his wife was wheeled into the delivery room on a stretcher.
He also held their daughter Melody as her mother prepared for the big moment.
Suited up: The clip culminated with Ray J and Princess checking in to the hospital as she prepared to give birth
Almost there: The rapper changed into a pair of scrubs in a time-lapse video before his wife was wheeled into the delivery room on a stretcher
The joyous occasion followed trying times for the musician and the Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star.
Shortly after the BET Soul Train Awards on November 18, Ray J shared a photo to social media of himself with his wife and young daughter, thanking BET and tagging both in the caption.
But Princess jumped into the comments of the since-deleted post, claiming that her husband left her ‘stranded’ after the event.
‘Left me and Melody stranded in Vegas and blocked me from calling.. now you wanna post family photos,’ she wrote in the comments, adding ‘#ByeUgly.’
Trouble in paradise: Princess claimed her husband left her ‘stranded in Las Vegas’ in November after the BET Soul Train Awards; pictured November 17
Two-faced: She later claimed that he went off to another hotel room to party with ‘escorts and strippers,’ and Ray J subsequently admitted he’d been entertaining other women; shown November 17
The former exotic dancer went on to explain the situation in her Instagram Stories.
‘Yes I can fly home.. I have my own money,’ she began. ‘But my car is here and I don’t want to drive back alone with my daughter because I’m over 8 months pregnant and I don’t even want to have to stop for gas or go into labor with all of this human trafficking going on…’
She later added to her stories, suggesting that her husband had concocted an argument as an escape to ‘party with escorts and strippers.
‘A man will have a whole wife, kid and baby on the way and start an argument with you.. just to go to his other hotel room to party with escorts and strippers. What’s in the dark always comes to light. SMH,’ she wrote.
Ulterior motive: The reality star claimed Ray J started an argument about moving to Las Vegas just so he could leave to have a good time with other women
‘I don’t want to be married anymore,’ Princess later said of their three-year-old union in an impassioned Instagram Live video. ‘Period. I don’t have time for this. This is not love. And I’m done.’
She also revealed she’d found a second cell phone belonging to the occasional actor prior to their Vegas row which he used to arrange trysts with other women.
Though sources reported that she was looking to divorce Ray J, the couple subsequently entered couples counseling to get past the incident.
During an appearance earlier this month on The Wendy Williams Show, he admitted to leaving his wife after the Soul Train awards and seemed apologetic about it.
But when the host quizzed him about a photo of himself snapped at the airport in which he didn’t have his wedding ring on, he claimed to have taken it off to put lotion on his hands, which Wendy didn’t seem to buy.
Receipts: She also revealed she’d found a second cell phone belonging to the occasional actor prior to their Vegas row which he used to arrange trysts with other women; pictured in 2016
A likely explanation: Ray J claimed he was snapped without his wedding ring because he was putting lotion on his hands during an appearance on The Wendy Williams Show
Ray J and Princess have been married since 2016, when they tied the knot in her preferred home of Los Angeles.
The couple welcomed a daughter, Melody, one, in 2018.
The rapper revealed their new baby’s sex in October when he went for a ride in a helicopter which left a trail of blue smoke.
In addition to his musical output, he’s known for his famous connections: he’s the brother of singer Brandy Norwood and a cousin to fellow rapper Snoop Dogg.
He achieved infamy in 2007, when an unauthorized sex tape he recorded with Kim Kardashian in 2003 was released.
Old news: Ray J and Princess have been married since 2016, when they tied the knot in her preferred home of Los Angeles; pictured in June
- Coronation Street star Sam Aston welcomes a baby boy with wife Briony at six weeks premature
- Jeremy Meeks' ex Melissa throws raunchy divorce party at Las Vegas strip club
- 'Finally we have won an Oscar': Gordon Ramsay, 52, announces the arrival of FIFTH child as wife Tana, 44, gives birth to baby boy Oscar James... (and he's already got Instagram)
- 'My daughter is all I have left': Heartbreak of father whose pregnant wife, 23, was killed in front of him by 'DUI driver' who mounted curb - forcing doctors to cut baby from her womb at 35 weeks and rush it to ICU
- A PORTRAIT OF THE ACCUSED / In a rare interview, the family of Scott Peterson sheds light on the life and times of the 'perfect' son
- Love Island's Cara De La Hoyde shares first picture after welcoming baby girl
- Love Island's Marcel Somerville shares snap of pregnant girlfriend Rebecca Vieira's bare bump as star reveals he'll learn of baby's gender this weekend
- From Ed Sheeran to Rachel Riley, these celebrity couples managed to keep big day a total secret
- Cara de la Hoyde announces she's pregnant with Nathan Massey's baby - just weeks after their split
- Pregnant Cara Delahoyde to rushed into early labour 'for safety of her and baby'
- Pregnant Cara De La Hoyde stirs labour speculation with glowing hospital snap
- The Apprentice’s Michelle Dewberry admits premature baby son faces 'challenges'
- Nathan Massey praises son Freddie for being a great big brother to his new baby girl
- EXCLUSIVE: Pregnant Chrissy Teigen and John Legend tour luxury $19.9M estate as they hunt for bigger home... after listing Beverly Hills mansion for $23.9M
- Meghan Markle pregnant – Royal baby could have been conceived on Dublin mini-moon or Prince Harry’s pal’s wedding
- Sophie Turner gives birth! 'Delighted' screen star and her husband Joe Jonas welcome 'girl called Willa' (and their bundle of joy's name has a Game Of Thrones connection!)
- Iggy Azalea EXCLUSIVE: Diva shows off her post-baby body in wild look as she leaves photoshoot pushing three-month-old son Onyx in a $2500 Fendi stroller
- Pot blasts kettle: Bill tears into fellow impeached President Trump accusing him of spending 'hours a day watching TV' - labeling his Oval Office 'chaos' and saying America leads world in unemployment in wake of COVID - as he backs Biden at DNC
- Ciara declares she has 48lbs left to shed ahead of new fitness 'game plan' just a MONTH after giving birth to son Win
- Joe Jonas debuts new bleached and buzzed look on Instagram... after welcoming first child with wife Sophie Turner
Ray J shares video of pregnant wife Princess Love getting wheeled into the hospital as they celebrate birth of baby boy... one month after she accused him of 'stranding' her in Las Vegas have 1457 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 31, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.