Skygazers in North Kerala are eagerly waiting to be the first in the planet to witness the annular solar eclipse, a rare celestial feast on Thursday morning. The rare annular solar eclipse, also called the “ring of fire”, will be visible along the Malabar region of Kerala. The celestial spectacle will be visible between 8am and 11am. Due to its geological positioning, the Cheruvathur village in Kerala’s Kannur district is dubbed to be the first place from where the eclipse can be seen. The sun will be hidden almost 93 percent when it passes over Kalpetta. The line of the annular solar eclipse pass through Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. People who live up to thousands of kilometres on either side of the central path can also see a partial eclipse. The annular solar eclipse will be visible in north Kerala, south Karnataka and central Tamil Nadu. Kasaragod, Kannur, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Malappuram and Palakkad districts are prime areas to watch a perfect eclipse. In the rest of the Kerala, the Sun will look like a half moon at the time of the eclipse. Though we perceive the Sun as travelling from the east… Read full this story
- Ten Surprises For Scientists And Skywatchers During The Total Solar Eclipse (Synopsis)
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Watching Today’s Solar Eclipse: The Black Edition
- A Feast for your Naked Eyes: Supermoon, Solar Eclipse and Venus Transit!
- Earth's final total solar eclipse will happen in less than a billion years (Synopsis)
- How long does a Solar Eclipse last?
- Cow Excited To Freak The Fuck Out During Solar Eclipse
- Astronomers Caution Americans Not To Look Directly At Screaming Spirits Of The Damned During Solar Eclipse
- God Pissed Solar Eclipse Not Visible From Heaven
- Remember the total solar eclipse that happened one year ago today?
- Shining a light on safety before, during & after the Aug. 21 total solar eclipse
Rare celestial feast: North Kerala skywatchers eagerly await annular solar eclipse have 338 words, post on english.manoramaonline.com at December 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.