In the first 11 months of 2018, Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) surpassed business targets, including profit, revenue as well as oil and gas production.
|PetroVietnam has almost reached its target oil exploitation volume for the whole year|
Notably, in these 11 months, PetroVietnam exploited 12.84 million tonnes of oil, up 5.6 per cent compared to the initial 11-month plan, and equalling 97 per cent of the yearly plan. The exploited gas volume reached 9.26 billion cubic metres, up 5.2 per cent compared to the initial 11-month plan.
The petroleum volume reached 8.53 million tonnes, equaling 72.4 per cent of the yearly plan.
Besides, the firm also reported high production volume of other products, including 18.99 billion kWh of electricity and 1.477 million tonnes of nitrogenous fertiliser.
Between January and November, the group acquired VND542.34 trillion ($23.58 billion) in revenue, exceeding the initial 11-month plan by 16.8 per cent and exceeding the annual target by 2.2 per cent. It paid VND108.1 trillion ($4.7 billion) to the state budget, exceeding the whole year target by 46.5 per cent.
|PetroVietnam exceeded production targets by 3.3-18 per cent|
Particularly, by the end of November, many member companies of the group completed their goals, with three companies – Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (BSR), PetroVietnam Gas Joint Stock Corporation (PV Gas), and PetroVietnam Transport Corporation (PV Trans) – exceeding their annual financial targets by 30-63 per cent.
In general, in the 11 months of this year, the group exceeded its production targets by 3.3-18 per cent.
By Ha Vy
- Months Supply of Inventory and Why It's Important
- There is Evidence That Bush Had Been Warned About 9-11 But He Did Nothing About It
- Easy Steps How Women Have Overcome Their Flying Fear
- 11 Ways to Make Money in a Forum
- Inside the Situation Room on 9-11 (Part 2 of 3)
- How to Fly the United States Flag
- Inside the Situation Room on 9-11 (Part 3 of 3)
- 11.5g Lucky Crown Custom Poker Chips Critical Overview
- Fly Fishing Tackle - The Basics
- Fly Filmmaking - A 10 Day Challenge