The organic food market is believed to have great potential, but companies are finding it difficult to lure more customers. There are about 100 organic food producers, including large corporations, in the country. Investors have poured money into organic production as they believe that organic food will be the choice of customers in the future. According to Pham Thi Hoa from the International University, a member school of the HCMC National University, there is little evidence that organic food provides more nutritious products than normal food, but consumers still prefer organic produce because they do not want to use GM (genetically modified) products and products with pesticide residue. There is little evidence that organic food provides more nutritious products than normal food, but consumers still prefer organic produce because they do not want to use GM (genetically modified) products and products with pesticide residue. Hoa cited a survey by Nielsen as saying that Vietnamese are among the group of consumers with highest social awareness in Asia Pacific. 86 percent of Vietnamese polled said they are willing to spend more money on products and services which have positive impact on the society and environment, higher than the average level of 76… Read full this story
- Australia is the biggest exporter of liquid natural gas so why is Victoria facing a future shortage?
- The 50 best breakfast places in the UK
- Now China's killer virus spreads to AMERICA: Man in his 30s is hospitalised as death toll from SARS-like coronavirus hits nine, cases reach 450 and health chiefs are poised to declare a worldwide public health EMERGENCY
- Disease that killed millions of China's pigs poses global threat
- African swine fever that killed millions of China's pigs pose global threat
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 22
- Tesco and Waitrose increase price of Scala pesto after fears of peanut contamination sparked supply crisis
Organic food market faces shortage of customers have 318 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.