New values in demand for living space Homebuyers growing picky There are big changes in homebuyers’ demands nowadays. If location and pricing were the top factors in the past, now comfort also plays a decisive role. This has required developers to scale up investment into ensuring living space and the comfort of their projects. Late last year, a string of projects introduced by some major developers in Ho Chi Minh City, albeit carrying high price tags, could still garner a great deal of attention from homebuyers. Saigon Mystery Villas on Bat Nan Road (District 2) by Hung Thinh Corporation consists of 12 attached house blocs and two villa complexes covering nearly 15 hectares. Despite its fairly high price averaging VND100 million ($4,500) per square metre, more than 70 per cent of the products put on offer have found owners in a short time. Huy, a homebuyer at the project, said that the project perfectly fit his requirements despite the high price tag. Besides its proximity to the future upscale Diamond Island and two sides overlooking a river, another important factor is that the developer has committed to building a chain of modern facilities for the project, such as a 2-ha… Read full this story
- BART’s $3 parking comes under scrutiny. Should prices go up with demand?
- Strong demand for high-end property in Vietnam
- Diary: Our Real Lives And Deaths Across The Globe
- Xbox Live Indie Games: Must-Play Titles That Won’t Break The Bank
- Students take their demands for climate change action directly to politicians
- The Reactionary Temptation
- Why time management is ruining our lives
- Meet Waitr's new CEO Adam Price, who's tasked with making Louisiana company profitable
- Death of free speech: As Germaine Greer is branded 'transphobic' by student feminists, a top academic attacks the self-righteous zealots censoring history and literature and crushing debate in our universities
- Allambie Hts runs out of homes to buy and next year looks as bad
New values in demand for living space have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.