Nguyen Nhat Huyen, the commercial deputy director of the Northern Helicopter Company, noted that with the launch of the “Red River HeliTour” from Gia Lam airport, visitors will be able to experience flying on a light, modern helicopter which was manufactured by the US firm Bell.
The Red River HeliTour offers visitors the chance of viewing beautiful landscapes through the spacious glass of a Bell 505 aircraft from a height. Notable landmarks on a tour include Long Bien bridge, Bat Trang pottery village, the Ecopark urban area, and Vinhomes Riverside residential area.
Le Quoc Khanh, Deputy General Director of Vietnam Helicopter Corporation, said that operating in the field of aviation sector under the Ministry of Defense, the firm has great potential to help develop the tourism industry nationwide due to the country’s numerous beautiful landscapes which are internationally recognised as “natural wonders” and sites of “world cultural and natural heritage”.
The enterprise has set up a strategy aimed at developing helicopter services for the tourism sector with the investment of two US-made Bell 505 small aircraft in order to provide high-class sightseeing services.
This business model is expected to significantly contribute to improving tourism services and elevating the nation’s image to international friends.
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River welcomes you to Tajikistan
- Dog's-eye view: Google now offers ‘pup view’ in maps
- Microsoft Debuts New Search Service
- Serverless architecture drives new Bankwest service
- Finnish hotel offers warm view of arctic lights from geo-domes
- 'Stargate Origins' prequel series will headline new streaming service this fall
- Which live TV streaming service offers the best value? We compared the top options
- HP adds Apple gadgets to device-as-a-service offering
- T-Mobile wants you to ditch cable, satellite for its ‘disruptive’ new TV service
- HP expands its Device-as-a-Service offering to include Apple