Accordingly, the company also provided financial assistance to help repair four houses, worth VND 30 million each, and four breeding cattle, worth VND 15 million each, to the needy households.
|Needy households receive the financial assistance|
In addition, the military unit presented 200 gifts to poor households in the communes of Dak R’mang, Dak P’lao, Quang Hoa and Quang Son. On this occasion, the Dak G’long district’s Military Command granted a generator at a cost of nearly VND 20 million for people in Suoi Phen residential cluster, Village No.12, Quang Hoa commune.
This campaign has a total budget of VND 320 million, of which VND 150 million is from Military Region 5. Military-Run Coffee Company No.15 has encouraged its troops to donate VND 150 million and the remaining comes from the Dak G’long district’s Military Command.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Labor unions urge Ohio House Democrats to back Republican Larry Householder for speaker
- Democratic support brings Republican Larry Householder close to becoming Ohio House speaker
- U.S. provides $370,900 for community development projects in nine provinces
- Transparency and trust are key to the success and storytelling of Fund For The Needy
- Fund For The Needy: Making sure helping hands don’t go empty
- The power of readers’ generosity: $23M and counting, The Seattle Times kicks off latest Fund For the Needy
- Cowboys’ Dak Prescott responds to Eagles trash talk: ‘Losers worry about winners’
- National Council of Provinces commends Gauteng Skills Development Programme in the Car Manufacturing Industry
- Larry Householder elected Ohio House speaker
- Statehouse staffer alleges misconduct by Householder allies