MoMo cements its position as the number one e-wallet and digital financial services platform in Vietnam with another year of record-breaking growth in 2018 on the back of the Series C investment led by Warburg Pincus, a leading global private equity firm. MoMo now serves nearly 10 million users on its e-wallet platform The company’s performance has been underpinned by the rapid uptake of mobile payments as the country’s digitally-savvy population embraced the convenience of making cashless transactions on their mobile devices, both online and offline. “Last year was a transformational period for MoMo,” said Pham Thanh Duc, the CEO of MoMo. “The company posted its largest ever transaction volume and number of active users and we have significantly extended our lead as the platform of choice in the Vietnamese digital payments market.” The company has just announced that MoMo now serves nearly 10 million users on its e-wallet platform and is the country’s most downloaded e-wallet app in 2018. The volume of transactions processed on MoMo’s platform has grown by more than three times over the course of the year. The introduction of new innovative payment features, exclusive merchants and attractive promotional campaigns on MoMo’s platform have led to… Read full this story
- SPHS Graduation Announcements – Record Breaking!
- Educational Development Corporation Announces Record Fiscal 2018
- K-pop group's record breaking album conquers three continents
- Warnock sets his sights on record-breaking eighth promotion
- Perceptron Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results
- After record-breaking heat, Kansas City to cool down — a little — on Memorial Day
- Record breaking Tour de Yorkshire
- Burlington Stores, Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2018 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
- Educational Development Corporation Announces Dates for Fiscal 2018 Earnings Release, 10-K Filing and Earnings Call
- Jazz Fest announces attendance numbers for 2018
MoMo announces record breaking growth in 2018 have 303 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.