Masan MeatLife officially debuted on the securities market on December 9 The day officially saw 323.3 million MML stocks worth VND26 trillion ($1.13 billion) launched on the UpCoM at VND80,000 ($3.48) per stock. However, after the first session, the stock fell by 12.6 per cent or VND10,000 ($0.43) in price, hence MML’s market capitalisation shrank by nearly VND3.3 trillion ($143.48 million) to $976 million. Two years ago, VN Consumer Meat II Pte., Ltd. purchased 7.5 per cent of Masan MeatLife for $150 million. The stock price at the time was VND210,000 ($9.13), equalling $2 billion in capitalisation. At the time of launching on the securities market, the company gave wind to ambitions of conquering the local meat market the way Vinamilk has been dominating the milk segment. Masan MeatLife currently has 10 factories with the annual capacity of 3 million tonnes. Moreover, the Masan subsidiary also developed a distribution system of more than 4,500 dealers across the country. According to data published by Masan Group, the company’s net revenue and pre-tax profit in 2017 were nearly VND18.7 trillion ($813 million) and VND956 billion ($41.57 million). One year later, revenue and pre-tax profit fell to VND14 trillion ($608.7 million) and VND336… Read full this story
- How Would You Like To Live Until 122 - Could A Vegetarian Diet Be The Answer To Eternal Youth
- Living and Working in Cyprus
- Living Wills
- Saudi Aramco Set to Pay Up to $450 Million in Fees to IPO Advisers
- Expectations and Ourselves
- Longevity - Which States Lead in Life Expectancy?
- How to Have Your Dog Live Longer
- Great Expectations - God's Riches Are For You
- Are You Living?
- Expecting the Best, Respecting the Rest: Your Hidden Power to Empower Others
Masan MeatLife yet to live up to IPO expectations have 279 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.