Many infrastructure facilities, including roads are overloaded as many new residential areas have been built and the number of means of transportation rapidly rise in suburban areas of HCM City in the past few years.
|Kinh Duong Vuong Street in HCM City’s District 5 under water after heavy rain. The increased number of new residential areas and vehicles in suburban areas have created more pressure on infratructure facilities. — VNA/VNS Photo Manh Linh|
It takes longer time for residents from these residential areas to travel in these suburban districts. Le Thanh Tu, a 34-year-old resident from HCM City’s District 7, said it takes him from 45 to 60 minutes to travel the 6km road from his home to his office in District 5.
- News Sunog sumiklab sa residential area sa QC
- Sunog sumiklab sa residential area sa Kawit
- News Inferno engulfs Cebu residential area
- News Sunog sumiklab sa residential area sa Las Piñas
- News Sunog sumiklab sa residential area sa Maynila
- News Sunog sumiklab sa residential area sa Ermita
- Red River Delta, north central region leads in new rural area building
- Two regions mobilise 690 trillion VND for new rural area building
- House mulls karaoke ban in residential areas
- Floods hit residential areas in Bekasi