Many infrastructure facilities, including roads are overloaded as many new residential areas have been built and the number of means of transportation rapidly rise in suburban areas of HCM City in the past few years.
|Kinh Duong Vuong Street in HCM City’s District 5 under water after heavy rain. The increased number of new residential areas and vehicles in suburban areas have created more pressure on infratructure facilities. — VNA/VNS Photo Manh Linh|
It takes longer time for residents from these residential areas to travel in these suburban districts. Le Thanh Tu, a 34-year-old resident from HCM City’s District 7, said it takes him from 45 to 60 minutes to travel the 6km road from his home to his office in District 5.
- 5 New Oakdale Area Homes For Sale
- 5 New Grayslake Area Houses For Sale
- 5 New Roseville Area Homes For Sale
- Reaction to the 2014 Super Bowl in New York area
- Reds revert to new stadium plan
- Platini reveals new Euro concept
- Wyatt Cenac's Problem Areas
- New York, New York: Knicks, Nets meet Monday
- Knicks rout Nets in New York star wars
- New Jersey gets 2014 Super Bowl