With one representative, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung, Vietnam has for the sixth consecutive time become one of nearly 60 countries which have highly cited researchers.
Clarivate Analytics, a company that manages and operates scientific databases and provides academic analysis and intellectual property services, annually selects world-class scientists through public performance and highly cited publications on Web of Science’s journals.
Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung (middle)
|With one representative, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung, Vietnam has for the sixth consecutive time become one of nearly 60 countries which have highly cited researchers.|
There is only one name from Vietnam in this year’s list of HCRs, Prof Nguyen Xuan Hung from the HCM City University of Technology.
Two Vietnamese scientists have been selected to the list of 2019 Highly Cited Researchers according to the Web of Science.
Scientist Mai Thi Ngan from Vietnam’s National University of Agriculture was presented with the Japan International Award for Young Agricultural Researchers at a ceremony in Ibaraki prefecture on November 26.
- Control minds and shrink enemies with these crazy Outer Worlds science weapons
- Fortnite Chapter 2: ‘Discover 10 landmarks’ New World mission map
- Vietnam launches 'sovereignty' cruise to South China Sea islands
- A Software Engineer Is Using Drone Footage to Map Puerto Rico for Relief Efforts
- Into the light: how lidar is replacing radar as the archaeologist’s map tool of choice
- 35th ASEAN Summit concludes, Vietnam assumes chairmanship
- The hi-tech war on science fraud
- Can science help improve food security?
- Google Maps increases risk of developing Alzheimer's, expert warns
- Irish potato famine pathogen identified